Spencer's for Steaks and Chops of Orlando redefines the classic steakhouse restaurant with intelligent preparations and contemporary twists.
Featuring USDA prime beef dry aged for 21 to 28 days, hand cut and seared to perfection. Spencer’s restaurant for Steaks & Chops at the Hilton Orlando, sophisticated and approachable, offers a memorable Orlando dining experience with handcrafted dishes, scratch made cocktails, and a distinctive destination wine list.
Knowledgeable servers may also recommend our famous chops, fresh local seafood, and innovative side dishes made with local organic produce. Desserts are made fresh daily and include New York Style Cheesecake topped with Strawberry Rhubarb Compote, Apple Confit Brulee, The Key Lime, and our intriguing and desirable Bittersweet Chocolate Soufflé.
Friendly conversation, timeless martinis and fine wines are featured at The Spencer’s Bar. The Orlando bar menu offers a wide variety of our featured items.
Spencer’s for Steaks and Chops. An evening you will never forget in a destination you will always remember.
- Make a Reservation Or call 407-313-8625 for reservations.
- Open for dinner, Tuesdays - Saturdays, hours subject to seasonal changes-please call ahead for reservations.
- View Dinner Menu
- View Beverage Menu
- View Dessert Menu
- For a group or private event contact Pedro at 407-313-8696
Read about us in the news:
- TripAdvisor Reviews and comments
- TripAdvisor 2013 Certificate of Excellence Winner
- Spencer's review in Scott Joseph's Orlando Restaurant Guide 2012
- Orlando Sentinel 2011 Foodie Awards, Critic's Choice Best Hotel Restaurant
- Master Class with Chef Eric Szymczak, Orlando Style Magazine
- Spencer's is Top Shelf all Around, as reviewed by the Orlando Sentinel
- Spencer's review in Scott Joseph's Orlando Restaurant Guide
- MyCityEats Magazine, restaurant review
- Spencer's wins Plate of Distiction award at the Baldwin Park Food & Wine Festival
- Spencer's Monthly Cooking Class featured in Orange Appeal Magazine
- Dining Out N' Style, Spencer's featured in Orlando Style Magazine